The Meaning of Love:
Philosophical and Theological
on the Reality of Marriage
John Hamlon, MA
Potential Uses for "The Meaning of Love"
What does it mean to be a person in today's world? The Meaning of Love will be useful in the following fields:
- Directors of Religious Education: to be used for their own formation or for use in classroom-style educational venues.
- Marriage preparation classes: either by the instructor to further their own formation or for the classes themselves.
- Men and women in lay educational programs across the country; also in high schools, home schooling groups and other groups involved in education of Catholic principles.
- Priest formation throughout the country: there is a need for priests to understand the beauty of marriage and family in the context of the Theology of the Body in a style that does not talk down to them, but that is not so lofty nor philosophical that they become lost.
- Education of marriage advocates in California and elsewhere in the United States and beyond.
- Video production will be done so as to meet broadcast standards, including EWTN standards, thus making it marketable to television stations that broadcast this type of content.
- The Meaning of Love has the potential to become one of a series of classes in the New Evangelization of the Theology of the Body
Return to The Meaning of Love